Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development. Project currently in Design Development.
Renovation and New Construction Residence Hall Project for the University of Washington, including the Capital Projects and Housing and Food Services.
Phase 01 > Demolition of existing New Lander Hall. Construction of a 250,000 SF Residence Hall containing dormitories, apartments, and student amenity spaces (including the campus Regional Desk and Student Services) above a kitchen, dining and below grade loading/storage spaces. Preliminary pricing: $50 million.
Phase 02 > Renovation of existing Terry Hall. Construction of (2) 250,000 SF Residence Halls over an Academic Center, Office Space, and Multi Purpose Space.
- Actively involved in all aspects of the project from day one: design, production, graphics, etc
- Revit Lead > worked with Principals to go from massing options to building components through Revit, CAD, Max and Lumion
- Attended client design meetings as well as produced graphics and information packets
- Researched zoning and life safety codes
- Researched product information for the material palette
- Attended pricing and consultant meetings
University of Washington
Higher Ed: Dormitories, Apartments, Dining, Regional Desk, Student Lounges